TC-I Call to Action is our weekly segment highlighting opportunities for our readers to get involved in the Social Entrepreneurship movement. Check this space for job and internship opportunities, fellowships and grants. If you have any jobs / opportunities to be featured in this segment, drop us a word at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity to write for TC-I!!
- At the cost of shameless self promotion, TC-I is looking for part-time writers for this cool blog! Details here
Jobs and Internships:
- The Piramal Foundation is looking for a Entrepreneurship Manager for its Grassroots Development Lab. More details here. They are also seeking a Managing Director for the Lab, details here
- VOLindia is an organization focused on getting India’s youth to volunteer time to address problems of social and economic inequality. They are looking for summer volunteers. Details here
- We mentioned the Deshpande Foundation Fellowships before in this space, but the opportunity is worth highlighting again. Details here
- IFMR Trust is an exciting new social venture fund based out of Chennai. They have a range of job openings. More details here. Also check here for opportunities across various centers within IFMR.
- Let Me Know is looking for web designers to add to their team. The website is a platform to make students aware of opportunities. Go here for more information on the site, and click here to email them your resume.
- If you are a young social entrepreneur, you would not want to miss the YouthActionNet fellowship opportunity
- Also Pop!Tech is looking for twenty visionary change agents from around the world to participate in their cutting-edge fellows program. Details here
Conferences and Meetups:
- IdeaCampPune is a self-organized meetup to discuss innovative ways of tackling a variety of areas. Go here for more information. The conference is on May 10th.