This site is a static page for those links and tools that we at ThinkChange India will substantially help anyone in these fields accomplish their goals.
- Maplecroft Maps: A collection of over 65 maps on a variety of global issues. (See See Evil, Click Evil …)
- MBAs Without Borders: connecting development minded MBAs with non-profits and NGOs in the developing world. (See MBAs Without Borders)
- Social Capital Index by Xigi.net: investment tracking tools for the social enterprise space (See Social Capital Index Unveiled by Xigi.net)
- SCI DealSpace: “where investments into funds, syndicators and enterprises are tracked. Over time this will evolve into a searchable online database. To begin with it is a downloadable spreadsheet, updated monthly.”
- The SCI Asset Class Fan: “This is the SCI asset class fan; showing a spectrum of the asset classes included in the SCI, from equity, to debt and including grants. The full fan is available here.”
- SCI Fund Matrix: “This is the fund matrix, where funds are described in more detail. Like all the rest of the resources in the SCI, it is a work in progress, and will become fuller and complete over time.”
- World of Good: Intends to be the largest fair trade marketplace community in the world. (See World of Good = Future of Fair Trade Marketplaces)